Thank you for visiting the Learn Brush Lettering Page. This is a collection of my blog posts sorted in categories and in the order I think you’d benefit from reading them. I hope this helps you. If you’d rather see the latest posts in chronological order click here.
If there’s anything you’d like to know or have any comments about just write me a comment or a email email@example.com and if you want to make sure you don’t miss any posts news or if you just want to collect your freebies, don’t forget to subscribe (Bottom of the page).
Talk to you soon!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Faux calligraphy
- Brush Lettering with a Pencil
- How to Hold Your Brush Pen
- How to Hold Bristle vs Felt Tip Brush Pen
- Moving your Arm in Brush Lettering
- Why Going Slow will Improve your Brush Lettering Faster
- 10 minute Watercolor Floral Wreath with Tombow
- Blending Techniques for Brush Lettering
- How to Draw Laurels and Wreaths with 10 Free Hand drawn Laurels
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any news or posts subscribe below! PS. There are freebies for you to collect!